Friday, November 11, 2011

A few things

Well...

1.  I'm hungry, because I made the mistake of eating lunch at about 10:45am.

2.  I'm tired, because I made the mistake of staying up way too late last night, which led to me falling asleep with my hair in a post-shower towel turban...which led to me waking up looking like a HOT mess.

3.  I'm sad, because my life is in the middle of a massive, massive change.

4.  I'm happy, because my life is in the middle of a massive, massive change.

5.  I'm scared, because my life is in the middle of a massive, massive change.

6.  I'm confused, because...you guessed it.  Change.

For those who may come across this post by whatever means (subscriber, stalker, random come-acrosser, etc.), would you say a quick prayer for me?
Thanks.

1 comment:

danielle said...

praying. change is definitely all of those things!