Thursday, July 5, 2012

I LOVE FIREWORKS.

I had a wonderful wonderful Fourth of July holiday with my family.  We really like each other a lot.  And it is SO cool!  The day started with waking up way too early for a Belgian Waffle, but it was worth it.  And it was in the company of my beautiful mama...totally legitimate reason to drag my butt out of bed. 
We then made the trek to Edmond for the LibertyFest parade with these little darlings.  Sweat and fun was had by all, and I teared up when the military boys marched by.  I sure do miss having my rotten brother at arm's length.  I pray every day that God would miraculously bring he and his sweet wife (and the BABY IN HER TUMMY!) closer to home.  God is in control of that situation, and will provide them (and us) with exactly what we need, when they/we need it.

Then we had an afternoon of good ol' American fun...hotdogs and swimming.  I got burned, and it hurts so good.  Dang I love these babies.
And no Independance Day is complete without fireworks.  I LOVE FIREWORKS.  I got to join mom and dad on Tuesday night for some fireworking, and the whole family went again on Wednesday night...so I got THREE doses of those blessed balls of fire! 
The night was finished off with a DOUBLE fireworks finale...and I was impressed and overjoyed! And sweet little sister slept through the whole thing in her daddy's lap.
I LOVE IT.
And I LOVE FIREWORKS.

No comments: